Maybe you’ve seen the photography bucket list I made for fall, my personal things to shoot/buy/get/do list. Time for a quick check-up: What have I accomplished?
This is the bucket list I made for autumn – back in August:
- Finish refurbishing my old Polaroid SX-70 (new leather) – still working on that!
- Make Polaroid emulsion lifts – not even started
- Make some prints available on Etsy – well, I added a few pictures but there’s still a long way to go
- Travel to Prague
Do a film-swap with another Lomographer– work in progress! :)
Buy a Pinhole camera
- Landscape photography with the Pentacon Six – nope!
- Take photos on cemeteries (in Vienna?) – no :(
- Long time exposures with the Holga GFN – no, but did some with the Holga WPC
Well, seems that I was not busy enough. The idea of making Polaroid emulsion lifts still keeps me awake sometimes (sad but true), I haven’t been to Prague and the old Polaroid SX-70 is still waiting in her box with the refurbishment halfway done.
It’s high time I update my list for Winter!
- Finish refurbishing my old Polaroid SX-70 (new leather)
- Make Polaroid emulsion lifts
- Short trip to a city in Europe
- Go to the christmas market with the Diana F+
- Do a Winter film swap
- Pinhole self-portraits
- Take photos of snowflakes
- Try a new film
- Clean all cameras
- Shoot more multiple exposures